Saturday, February 20, 2021

riggs part 4

It doesn't help that this individual is one of the most handsome, physically fit men that I've met in my life. He's literally trying out for the olympics in the men's swimming division. Have you ever imagined a perfect good guy? Extra tall, handsome, deep voice, coppery/blond hair and in the best shape of their life. He hits ALL of that, AND on top of it all, he's fucking smart.
Like... literally going to school for rocket science sht. He sounds like an impossible person, but that's him.
I'm incredibly intimidated by his good guy persona and perfection.
I'm happily *married* with children, and live a generally happy life... but this guy reminds me of all my imperfections constantly.
I'm not fit [In fact, I'm morbidly obese], I'm physically unattractive and I'm not smart. About the only thing going for me is that I'm a good person and tenderhearted. This makes me extra sensitive to criticism.
So yeah, I know he didn't *mean* it, but it's still hard for me to take jokes like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment