Friday, April 16, 2021

Day 32 Keto

Keto weigh in this morning:
225.9
YESSSS.
I haven't been this weight since the birth of my son. I can't even express how pumped I am about this occurrence.
I still enjoy an occasional coffee with almond creamer usually as a treat.
My breakfasts mainly consist of either my sausage soup or mmm yummy fajitas with low-carb tortillas and a splash of garlic aoili sauce. 
I even enjoy pizza [cauliflower crust pizza and it's NOT bad. It's actually pretty good].
The only problem is that this week I really wanted sugary drinks. But! I stayed the course. I actually put a splash of cranberry/grape juice in my water, just enough to make it light light *light* pink. So it wasn't much. That helped some of my sweet cravings. And I still lost a pound of weight.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment